Check-In time: 15:00 to 23:00
Check-out time: 12: 30h.
Breakfast hours are from 07:30 to 10:00, after this time no breakfast will be served.
The hotel has a cleaning schedule between 09:30 and 12:30; if the room is not available during these hours, cleaning will not be done. Additionally, if the key is not in the reception we assume the room as occupied.
The hotel requires guests to have a quiet time between 22:30 and 09:00.
Failure to comply with the checkout schedule incurs in an additional charge equivalent to one night rate and the room must be unoccupied.
For any reason, unregistered people are not allowed to access the hotel facilities. The hotel reserves the right of admission of accompanying or occasional visits to the hotel facilities, in no case will be allowed access to the rooms. It is a security measure for both the customer and the hotel.
- To persons who do not present their legal identification documents in Colombia.
- To those who manifest violent or aggressive attitudes, who carry weapons or objects that can be used as such.
- To persons with clothes or symbols that incite violence, racism or xenophobia.
- To those who show symptoms of having consumed prohibited substances.
- People who are aggressive or dangerous to other guests and themselves may be expelled from the hotel.
- Persons who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The hotel is not responsible for valuables that have not been left for safekeeping. At the reception, there is a safe deposit box where you can leave your belongings.
The keys to the rooms must be delivered to the hotel reception. In any case you lose room key, you will be charged an additional $60.000 COP for the cost of replacing the lock, key and key ring.
It is forbidden to use or use hallucinogenic drugs on the hotel premises, if known the use of these, the fact will be notified to the relevant authorities and the guest can be expelled from the hotel.
Pets are not allowed.
The hotel is not responsible for any damage to vehicles or belongings of guests caused by third parties or natural causes.
Reservations, cancellations and stay overs
- To guarantee a reservation, the customer has two options: first, you can enter the website http://www.casadmer.com/en/reservation where you choose the room and guarantee the reservation using any of the means available for payment, Second, Paying fifty percent (50%) of the total value of the stay plus management expenses and taxes. For reservations of a single night you must pay 100% of the value of your stay.
- To cancel or modify a confirmed reservation on any date and for a high or special season the client has twenty (20) days before the check-in time (15:00 Colombian time), the money will be refunded from the reservation less the management costs. If you cancel after 20 days no money will be refunded.
- To cancel or modify a confirmed reservation on any date and for a low season the client has six (6) days before the check-in time (15:00 Colombian time) the money will be refunded less the management costs. If you cancel after the 6 days you will be refunded fifty percent (50%) of the amount paid less management costs.
- In case of No-Show (no show) will be charged 100% of the stay and no money will be refunded.
The money will not be refunded in the following cases:
- Reservations confirmed on any date and that were made under special discounts or rates or marked as NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Reservations for high season cancelled out of the refundable period.
- Reservations with non-refundable rate.
If you wish to stay for a longer period, you must inform us 24 hours before your check out. Subject to availability.
The hotel has late checkout and early check policy that are subject to availability. Charged 50% of the value per night.
Without exception, for the VAT exemption in tourist packages services referred in article 55 of the law 1607 from 2012, it is essential to prove with passport the quality of NON-resident as provided in article 10 of the tax statute modified by article 2 of law 1607 from 2012. If the customer directly or by agency with national tourist registry makes the reservation payment, but at the check-in does not prove the quality of foreign or national Non-resident in Colombia the tax exemption will not apply and the VAT will be charged.
The hotel gives free accommodation to a child under 2 years in the room of their parents, for an additional child under 2 years will be charged half rate. The total number of people should be informed even if they are minors.
Children older than 2 years pay the same rate as an adult.
All children must be accompanied by a legally responsible adult.
The behavior of minors is the responsibility of responsible adults.
- **Prices can be changed without prior notice. **
- The hotel is not responsible for promotions, rates and publications in web portals or travel agencies, other than those shown in the domain www.casadmer.com
- All guests must present their legal identification documents in Colombia, without the presentation of documents, entering the hotel is not allowed.
- Hotel towels can not be removed from the hotel, an additional cleaning fee of $30,000 COP will be charged for each towel removed from the hotel.
- The hotel has no smoking in the premises and rooms according to national anti-smoking law, the fact causes deterioration of the room, will be charged $ 30,000 COP as additional cleaning cost in each incidence.
- Any damage to hotel facilities due to misuse or neglect of the guest will be charged to the guest's account.
- Access to hotel facilities is for guests only. The use of the hotel facilities is the sole responsibility of the guests.
- We are responsible for the processing of personal data and complying with the provisions of Law 1581 from 2012 we manage a "Information Processing Policy".
Code of conduct
The hotel warns the Guest that the exploitation and sexual abuse of minors in the country is punishable by criminal and civil laws. There is no support and no promotion and no other exploitation.
The hotel adopts the code of conduct in compliance with article one of resolution 3840 from 2009, you can consult it at reception or downloading it from this link.