In Hotel Casa D'mer Taganga we want to offer sober and quiet spaces, so that you can "relax and watch the world go by" an interior patio, two terraces, hammocks, privileged location away from the noise, is what you will find when visiting us.
In the main street of Taganga, forty (40) meters from the sea and five (5) minutes from the swimming area located near to the Restaurant Casita del Mar
Why book at Casa D'mer?
- The Deluxe Double rooms have air conditioning and a better view.
- Our small pool is ideal for a refreshing swim after returning from the sea.
- The excellent view of the Bay of Taganga, with two terraces to enjoy breakfast, a beer or a book while watching the sunset.
Breakfast included at some rates, water dispenser and coffee in the mornings.
- Delicious Breakfast allows you to choose between eggs, pancakes, sandwich or granola with yogurt, (fresh orange juice, coffee, chocolate or tea).
- Environmental and socially sustainable management.
We take all payment methods Rates without VAT
Why go to Taganga?
- Taganga is a bay with the most incredible sunsets of the Colombian Caribbean, calm and warm sea, ideal for families, rest and water activities.
- Little budget? Playa Grande and Sisiguaca Beach only ten minutes by boat from $ 7,000 to $ 15,000 COP
- Get to know the Tayrona Park (30 minutes), the Lost City in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta and the neighboring towns such as Minca (30 minutes), Bonda and Palomino (2 hours)
- Taganga has a constant service infrastructure, and the Hotel Casa Dmer is an accommodation that provides water and energy 24 hours a day to its guests.
- In Taganga you can dive in some of the best places and with the cheapest prices in the Latin American market.
#Colombia esta llena de nuevos lugares, personas y #experiencias que hacen que el viajar sea todo un #placer, ademas de ser una oportunidad para activar la #economía #Nacionales— Hotel Casa D'mer Taganga (@HotelCasaDmer) October 29, 2019
¿Cuando reserva un alojamiento le gustan las ofertas con descuentos o las noches gratis?